ISL Tuition Fees 2018-2019
Schedule & Fee Policy
All invoices are issued in US Dollars, but payable in Zambian Kwacha or US dollars at the rate of the day of payment. School fees are subject to revision by the Board and may be readjusted quarterly.
1. DISCOUNT POLICIES
- Full payment of tuition for the year prior to the start of school 5%
- Full payment of tuition for the semester prior to the start of the semester 2%
- Sibling Tuition Fee Discount for the third or more sibling 5%
- Sibling Capital Levy Fee Discount for each subsequent sibling 50%
2. REGISTRATION FEE
US$200 or the Kwacha equivalent. This fee is NOT REFUNDABLE in any circumstances.
3. SECURITY DEPOSIT
US$1500. The deposit is to offset any loss in Tuition Fees, breakages of equipment, materials still outstanding at the time of withdrawal. The full amount will be returned provided one full term or 3 months’ written notice of withdrawal of a child from school is given and all text books and other materials are returned in good condition.
All breakages are charged at replacement cost. Any book losses are normally charged at the time, at the full Forex replacement cost plus a 50% handling and shipping charge.
Enrolling students will pay the security deposit as follows at entry:
- Nursery US$375 (& $375 in each of the following 3 years)
- Pre-school US$750 (& $375 in each of the following 2 years)
- Reception US$1125 (& $375 in the following Year 1)
- Year 1-13 US$1500 (single payment)
4. CAPITAL LEVY
The Capital Levy fee is US$2,000, which, once paid, is not refundable. It is payable on admittance of each child to ISL. These fees are used for capital development at ISL.
For families enrolling more than one child, a 50% discount on the Capital Levy shall be given on the 2nd and subsequent child(ren).
Enrolling students will pay the capital levy as follows at entry:
- Nursery US$500 (& $500 in each of the following 3 years)
- Pre-school US$1000 (& $500 in each of the following 2 years)
- Reception US$1500 (& $500 in the following Year 1)
- Year 1-13 US$2000 (single payment)
Any returning student will be accepted with no additional enrolment upon production of evidence of having previously attended ISL and paid the fees
5. TUITION FEES AND SCHEDULE OF PAYMENT
The level of the tuition fees shall be established annually by the Board and shall be based upon anticipated income and expenditure for the coming financial year.
The tuition fee for each student shall be payable by the beginning for each quarter.
A tuition fee note for each student shall be available to Parents/Guardians on the EdAdmin portal, a minimum of 30 days prior to the beginning of each Quarter. Tuition is payable for a full quarter, unless a Monthly Payment Agreement has been arranged and signed by the parent (note that this attracts a 5% levy, which is included in each monthly payment).
If the fees are not paid by the due date (listed above), a 5% penalty will apply. If payment is not received in full, the school will reserve the place for the child for 10 days from the start of the quarter, after which time the child will be excluded and their place may be given to the next child on the waiting list.
For students enrolled after the beginning of a quarter, the following rates will be applied;
- Attendance of 50% or more of a quarter Full quarter fees
- Attendance of 25% to less than 50% of a quarter 50% of fees
- Less than 25% attendance of a quarter 33% of fees
Parents who inform the Administration in writing of their intention to withdraw their children during the course of the quarter and do so on or before the first day of quarter, will pay fees in the proportions outlined above (Cross-reference above: Security Deposit).
6. ISL Bank Account Details:
- USD account: FNB - 62537375702. Please include valid deposit reference which is ISL followed by student no.(e.g ISL00000)
- USD account: Citibank - 0251164029, Lusaka Branch.
- ZMW account: FNB - 62537489751. Please include valid deposit reference which is ISL followed by student no.(e.g ISL00000)
- ZMW account: Citibank - 251164002 Citibank, Lusaka Branch.
- ZMW account: Barclays - 017-1224969 - Manda Hill and Long Acres Branches.
Download the Fee Schedule here.